December 28, 2005

Recap of My 2005

Year 2005 was a higly eventful one for me. Right from making a job in Wipro to Sangamam to getting chucked out of my dear BITS to getting relocated to Pune, so many events and incidents happened. Here's a quick recap into the last 365 days of my life.

  • Got placed in Wipro. - Though not exactly a life-altering event I consider it a pretty important one considering the fact that I was worried 'bout not a making a job at all! With my CG, even you would have doubted it.
  • Auditioned for Dance Workshop...and got through!
  • Got drunk and made some really stupid phone calls.
  • Psenti First Music nite.
  • SANGAMAM '05 - A very memorable 45 odd days and an even more memorable 3 days.
  • Psenti Bitsian B'day
  • Psenti Apogee - played for a song I love!
  • Green Green Grass makes another entry into my life.
  • Dance Workshop Demo - my second ever dance performace on stage.
  • Psenti nite - my last performance in the Audi.
  • Psenti Concert - my last performace as a student in BITS.
  • Rag and MC farewells - finally got chucked out of campus.
  • 1 month of job hunting in Bangalore - nobody wants a mechanical engineer fresher. Damn!
  • Trip to Chennai to meet friend(s).
  • Finally joined Wipro after a 4 month long wait.
  • Two and a half months in B'lore - Drunk weekends; Rediscovering my passion; Concerts, Concerts and more Concerts!
  • Two and a half months in Wipro - IBM-Mainframes rules! (That was sarcastic btw)
  • Disaster strikes - Got relocated to Pune.
  • Started blogging.
  • Second Christmas away from home - training the whole day on Christamas Sunday. Why me??!! :<


Going to IIM-Indore for the New Year weekend to meet a friend. Gonna get WASTED!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Party hard!

Don't drink and drive though. :>

God bless you all.

6 comments:

g'Krish said...

u missed out on those innumerous hours spent @ the laptop @ domlur, the yahoo messenger proposals ;) (dont trash me! ) n not to forget ur bgm compositions!!! wish u a happy new yr too! haffun! :)

AJB said...

trash u? why wud i? adhan ellam yen testimonial llaye ezhudhi kizhittiye?

going to ash's place, tomm eve bus...

dei, BGM ellam chumma time pass da...that was a kundi software anywez...

AJB said...

Thanks Lakshmi...
Keep posting comments like this to boost my ego :D :)

Happy New year!

lokesh said...

dei...ur blog is cool...but kadaisiyala nallavan maathiri God bless all nnu solli nenja nakkitta...
neways njoy ur new year

AJB said...

dei lokesh...where is ur blog page da?!!!
and hope u had a lovely new year too...
and yeah...I am a nice kid. :)

N said...

oye nice kid. i FINALLY managed to read this!! :P
cheers!