December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

The holiday season is heare upon us, which brings me memories of Christmas at home. When I was a kid, we used to be in Karaikal where dad was the Revenue officer and pretty much well known to most of the crowd there as the town was a very small one. We used to get a lot of cakes during this time of the year. We even used to make wine at home. But all that was ages ago.

A year back I was in Chennai trying to get the artists booked for Sangamam, and trying out all means possible to get sponsorship for Sangamam'05. I was not at home for the first time in my life for Christmas, but being in the state that I was then, it was pretty chill. And one year later I am not at home again. But for whatever reason I am feeling home-sick now!!! The first time ever in my life I m actually longing to be with my family!!??!!

I'd planned on meeting my friend in M'bai during the weekend atleast. But fate, when it decides to screw you over, does it royally I must say! Our Project Technical Architect has arranged a stupid training session on the Christmas day!

Man, When you think life can't get any suckier it does! But I have decided to not let these things worry me and spoil my mood. Its Christmas for crying out loud!

So, here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

g'Krish said...

merry christmas da!!! haffun (courtesy ajb) attending the trainin session!