August 10, 2007

Pera Ketta Odane Chumma Athirudille?

Aah! I have a knack for posting about things that are old news!!! lol...but my last post got me thinking of all things about the best thalaivar movie ever (don't ask me how the hell that happened, I have a wierd thought process if that would suffice for an explanation!)...Sivaji! Now, some people say 'Baasha' was his best or others say something else. But to me, this was the most stylish he could ever get.



I was a die-hard fan of Rajni when I was a kid. I used to pester my dad to get me video cassettes of Mannan, Guru Sishyan, Mr. Bharat, Muthu - the list goes on - and play in our VCP. I used to gape at posters of his movie when I used to walk to school, push back that hair like the way he does, take my dad's sunglasses and try to put them on with a flick he does with that inimitable style of his. And watching Sivaji, brought back all those memories and I was on a high after the first show.

Rajni was and remains the best entertainer the Tamil Industry has ever seen, none has such a fan following as him. Hope he comes out with something more 'athiradi' the next time. :)

Varta...

No comments: