March 21, 2006

23 and counting....

3:30 pm (approx), Monday, 21st March, 1983 - the beginning of an epic! :P

Tuesday, 21st March, 2006 - 23 years later, life goes on....

23 years of my life and I am thankful for what?

My parents - who gave me something which I cherish the most - my freedom, among many other innumerable things!

My sister - the cutest one can get!:)

My friends - without whom I don't think I can find any inspiration in life.

My music - my passion.

My teachers - who taught me whatever I know, atleast some of them.


And ofcourse, the ONE above, who has been good to me till now. Amen!
I am reminded of Mario Puzo's The God Father, in which the Don, Vito Corloene dying, in the hands of his favourite son, Michael, breathes his last saying 'Life is so beautiful!'. Well, I am not trying to be melodramtic or anything here....but, yeah...Life is so beautiful and indeed it's been good.

No regrets, no worries.

Hope the future is good.

23 and counting...

8 comments:

bharat said...

Have many more wunderful years like the ones gone by.

PS-did u miss orkut sumwhere in the list? :P

g'Krish said...

belated bday wishes (as a blog buddy!!) ...
nee thank pannadhellaam seri..

more than orkut, guess u missed out on the smirnoff somewhere!!!! ;)

AJB said...

well..ya, but i m making up for the b'day dry day by going to b'bay...:D

AJB said...

@ bharat - oh btw...i miss orkut every single day! :(

Kaushik said...

I like the title of your blog.

And the birthday post was written in one of your reflective moods, I guess. [:D]

Viswa said...

when u said counting.. u happy or sad?? :P

Ashwin said...

Mama even im alive chumma oru vetti comment :
Write more posts da baadu..

Ramya said...

hey..how long do you need to count?? me waiting for next post!!:)