February 19, 2006

Just another post....

The title of the post says it all.I have been an uninspired fella for quite sometime now, uninspired with life and everything around me. My daily routine has become a big bore. I guess the software life could do that to you. That is one of the reasons I haven't been posting anything here for quite sometime now. And ofcourse because I have been busy because of the same software life!
I know the only thing which is constant is change. But bloody hell, this is so not fair. It's like one of God's scheming plans where if anybody is all happy and contented in life...BANG! What happened you ask? Change...Change is what happened. My fate has dictated that I be put in Pune with no friends, no one to talk about music, no one to have sessions with!
Well, I am not that miserable, that is being stupid ofcourse. But being the guy that I am, I hate routine! And in a software life you get lots of that. Routine this Routine that. That Process, This Process. I don't think I will make much of an administrative figure!!!

Well, which profession doesn't have routine you ask? Now, let me inform you of certain ground rules at this juncture:

1. No questions shall be asked to the author of the post.

2. No answers should be expected if questions were to be asked unfortunately, for none shall be given. This is not the BIBLE, where you ask your questions and 'they shall be answered'!

The author, yours truly is most of the time in a confused state of mind and does not know himself what he wants in/from life.

So where was I? So yeah, even if I quit this life, what next?! That question has stumped for sometime now. The What next leads to the next important question - What the hell do I exaclty want to do? That drew a blank too. Music which has been an integral part of my life since childhood is one of the choices, but there are associate questions like How? When? With Who? Even if music were to be a parallel career, what would I want the other parallel career to be?

But this is just the tip of the iceberg. I feel like my mid-life crisis has started way too early. Gawd! Why me?!

PS: If the reader at this point of time wishes to add more the author's confusion, please feel free!
Song for the Moment:

Can you see your days blighted by darkness?
Is it true you beat your fists on the floor?
Stuck in a world of isolation
While ivy grows over the door

- Lost for Words, Pink Floyd

5 comments:

Sundar said...

Apu machan!

Arbitrary thoughts put into words. I feel every person goes through this in his/her life. you have a lot of unanswered questions. Thats actually the beauty. you live and see the answers to these questions. :)

Thats my piece of thought on your post.;)

cheers
bisku!

bharat said...

same boat!

Verry true. Mid-life crisis starts at early twenties for the current-gen.

g'Krish said...

dei apu!!! i read ur post.. rather heard u talkin to me :) u keep thinkin what you are goin to do in life eh! I find music .. but wheres the MS? that mite lead to the other parallel na ;) wud be happy if both work out dude :)

AJB said...

@bisku - thanx for that piece of thought man, makes sense i shud say...:)

@bharat - very true, and i have seen this in my friends as well....

@gopal - ungitta polambi polambi, ippo idha patthi blogum panniten! :P
if all of my wishes work out, then i wud be the happiest, wudn't i?
but i beleive in murphy's laws da...lol!

Viswa said...

u r trying to think too much.. ironically u thoghts so far should have told u not to fit for "thinking"
well if u accept this without pondering too much.. good for u.. else.. doode.. i did what was welcome from me.